Send a Booking Request
Enter details below and we’ll get right back to you with a form. Alternatively email email@example.com
- Peak Season is 29th of June to 31st of august. Low season is June 7-28 and 1st of September onward.
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge
While meals are prepared by the managers, guests are expected to assist in serving and clearing.
Breakfast 7.30 – 8.30am – continental ($8) or full cooked ($15)
Dinner 6.00pm – 1st sitting (children, depending on how many) – $12-$18 7.00pm 2nd sitting (adults) – $35
Lunch is not usually provided.
The Booking Process
The booking process aims to balance flexibility and fair access to all members, with the ability to keep the lodge well-utilised. As for rates, some booking priority is given to shareholders, shareholders’ spouses, direct descendants and spouses of direct descendants. The process goes through a number of stages:
- From when bookings open to the end of March, requests are taken for bookings for members only. Preference is given to bookings with changeovers on Friday and Sunday, and school holidays are reserved for members with school-age children. No bookings are confirmed during this period; we simply collect the requests and negotiate and/or compromise as necessary to ensure maximum benefit all round.
- From 1st April, accommodation offers are made, which must be confirmed with up-front payment in full.
- From 1st May, we consider booking requests from non-members, with some priority attached to those accompanying members.
- From the beginning of the season (Queen’s Birthday weekend), the bookings and the room allocation process is handed over to the lodge managers.
The club does not offer refunds for cancellations, except in very special circumstances. Bookings must be paid for, either at the time of offer / confirmation for pre-season bookings, or at the time of booking if during the season.
In cases of medical or personal emergencies, the board will consider requests for refunds on their merits.
The lodge is a place for relaxation and enjoyment for all users. Members and their guests are expected to show courtesy and common sense with regard to general behaviour.
Electronic devices should be silenced when in common areas. Please be considerate of other guests when making phone calls. Social interaction with other guests, rather than personal entertainment devices, is encouraged.